Hi Dark,

Yeah, I see that. I think one of my mistakes early on was I'd start
out with 14 people, and I figured I needed at least 3 or maybe four
farms to handle them because of SoundRTS I would assign about 4 people
to a farm, but the game isn't like that. As a result I maybe have
grosely over used my materials in trying to add too many farms etc for
each person increasing the amount of work required by my peasants and
farmers to maintain the gathering and growing.

As for knights and soldiers i've been advancing in the game since I
wrote my last e-mail, and almost managed to b build a ship and sail
away before my castaways got over run by goblins. I did have three
knights this time which kept the goblins at bay until they got injured
and sick and the goblin hoard swarmed us on mass before my knights
recovered. Such is luck I guess.

Cheers!