Hi,

I think this is my problem as well. I am use to calculating stats like
in SoundRTS, and am having enormous difficulty adapting to way farms
are used in Castaways. I think it is a good idea, but I've had serious
trouble getting my farms to produce what I need in the right amounts
to keep my people from starving while having to build an army to fight
off the goblin hoards. While I'm beginning to get to grips with the
food production in my last game the goblins came and whiped me out
before I was really prepared to fight them.