Hi Jeremy,
A civilization-style game is yet another sort I'd absolutely love to play, if
it were accessible.  I understand your desire to get the current game bug-free,
but the expansion concept also holds a lot of appeal for me.  What an idea if
the current game, big as it is, was just the first step…
Best and thanks for the wonderful work you do,
Zack.