hi aprone.
I have just been on the forums and looked, just saw your message and looked at the game message.
Yip you have got the theme of the game into the donations.
I can see the message now, just before the game does a big crash warning!aprone is on the verge of starvation. THen the message, due to no donations aprone is no more, in revenge this game will selfdestruct and take your os with it!!
haha!!