Actually tom a few versions ago that did happen!

if you built a house, you got population growing like rabbits, and in fact I ended up losing when i had three children and three pregnant mothers in a population of 15.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways, version 0.9b

Hi Dark,

Grin. I wouldn't mind having a cook, hunter, a peasent, etc serve  me
hand and foot either. Lol!

speaking of service jobs I just noticed there is a certain job class
missing from Castaways. Perhaps Jeremy should ad a brothel and
prostitutes to 1.0. then, we could spead up population production
faster. Lol!