Hi Dark,

Grin. I wouldn't mind having a cook, hunter, a peasent, etc serve  me
hand and foot either. Lol!

speaking of service jobs I just noticed there is a certain job class
missing from Castaways. Perhaps Jeremy should ad a brothel and
prostitutes to 1.0. then, we could spead up population production
faster. Lol!