From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: 15 July 2011 15:59
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Castaways, version 0.9b

I'm glad you're enjoying the game.  I figure that if people want to donate
money, they can, but I will keep this as a free game so that everyone can
enjoy it.

I hadn't considered adding fog of war, hmm, it's an interesting thought.
I'm still seeking to get the current game, bug free, but I do believe this
game can easily be expanded with different scenarios and job types.
Surviving the ship wreck is a good place to start, but I bet we can come up
with some pretty fun new things to challenge players with as well.
Eventually the game may expand so that the entire current game, could wind
up being only a mission 1, in a larger set of challenges.