Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about farms in castaways
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
Date: 16:07:2011 5.42 am

 hi tom.

Yes, building many farms is a mistake, sinse unlike in sound rts, buildings
really take work in castaways.

I myself usually just stick to two vedge farms, one wheat and one vinyard,
with one farmer for each farm and perhaps some extra.

At the end of my last game, i had 7 farmers working those four farms and was
actually making far more food than my 62 people ate.

As to knights, well I'm not sure on the optimum. as soon as I start to feel
the goblins are advancing a bit fast, i make more knights.

i suspect I've been going a bit too overboard on this, sinse last time I
finished with 14 knights, ---- and one chap on the audiogames.net forum had
only 11 knights when he got to population 60 and finished.

this is something again i haven't completely worked out the balance four.

Beware the grue!

dark.