To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 16, 2011 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about farms in castaways

Well right now i have 2 farms, a weet farm, vinyard bakery and butcher shop. I have 2 farmers at the moment but i want to get that up to 3 or so, 3 knites at the moment, although my storehouse has been destroyed so i need another one. I also have 2 taverns with 2 cooks and bar tenders, 2 guard towers 1 mine 1 forge 1 hospital a saw mill and a textile and numerous houses. Need morw people though.