Hi Darren,

Well, its all well and good to say that, but tell me how a totally
blind developer such as myself are going to draw said graphics?

If it were a simple matter of programming sure I can handle that easy
enough. However, in order to render even simple graphics I'd have to
pay or look for sighted assistance with the initialdrawing of the
images and graphics to be used in my games. That's why many VI game
developers just create a blank screen, an empty, window and forget it.