Thanks Dark!

I do like the idea of announcing how far forward the server has been paid for.
I will also look for other interesting ways to reward the people who are
supporting things.

Unless there ends up being some kind of unforeseen problems, future games, like
Daytona multiplayer and the Mech game, should run just fine on the same
machine.  This means that people's donations will help everyone, even if not
everyone enjoys the same game.  I've run multiple games from a single server in
the past, so I would be utterly shocked if this didn't work out as I've
predicted.