Hi Thomas. I'm glad that you are back. I've known you electronically for a while now. I've been around to see the loss of the stfc source code and also the whole mysteries of the ancients saga. I know that writing mota in its current form is not exactly the game you want to create, but at the time you felt you would be letting down paying customers if you made a 3d game as replacement to montizooma's return. I really wouldn't be able to do something like this for long without suffering serious burnout. This is not an excuse, but at least it explains the situation a bit more. In the end you make your own decisions and you have to sleep in the bed you make so to speak.

Take it easy. Take a break if you need it. The end is in site at least where mota is concerned. Maybe people will then stop nagging about a release. I actually think so many people nagging you have slowed you down. I've been in a similar psychological block at school with mathematics. At a stage it I dreaded math so much that any time my mother called me I would think of math and ignore her. Wow what fights I had with her and my teachers!