Hi Jeremy,

You wrote:

The events that unfolded recently, were a direct result of you jumping
into a Castaways thread, to push more of that Same! views you had been
asked, and told, were offending people.

My reply:

No, that's not exactly how I see the situation. As I recall Dark asked
a very specific question which was how and why you could produce games
so fast. I responded that it was because you were using Visual Basic
and explained Visual Basic as well as Microsoft's newer .Net languages
were designed for rapid development and deployment as there isn't as
much work involved in doing this or that. Unfortunately, for me I made
the huge mistake of using the word lazy in the message and the
situation got out of hand from there. However, my soul intent was to
explain how a programmer can cut corners, speed up development, etc
and a few days later your opinion of that conversation was that I was
trying to push my views on others. All I did was answer Dark's
question. Nothing more nothing less That's how I see it..

However, I have not forgotten your response in that same thread. You
made a comment to the effect perhaps I was seeking attention etc. As I
said I was merely answering a question, or thought I was, but you
chose to treat it as attention seeking rather than someone replying to
a question that was asked. Attention seeking was not on my mind, and
just goes to show how little you really know me, on a personal level,
and have drawn some drastically wrong conclusions here. Let's face it
you and I have gotten off on the wrong foot, and maybe you and I
should start over and just bury this discussion in the past where it
belongs. Certainly arguing about this forever doesn't do  any good.

You wrote:

 For you, well I believe you need to simply stop giving people
programming advice, unless they specifically ask for it.  I also don't
think this means someone asking 1 question, should lead to a 10 post
long campaign about why you should, or shouldn't, do something.

My reply:

Yes, I already know. I've already come to that conclusion and have
apologised apologized or my past behavior. I can't absolutely sware I
won't do it again, as old habits die hard, but I am aware of it and am
willing to try and not behave that way in the future. So can we put
this in the past and move on now?