I also appreciate your work Thomas.  And just to let you know, I'm not just
saying that.  When a good friend of mine told me about final conflict, alpha
3.5 I believe it was then, I spent around 3 hours looking for your site at
the time... talk about fanatical!  Lol.  But I'm so glad to see you back on
the list! Lets hope such dramas don't occur anywhere else on the list.

Here's hope for the future,
Ben.