Hi Tom.

Well i will say after being away with my parents for a couple of days and not able to get online (bt anywhere my foot!), I find it very encouraging to find this at virtually the top of the mighty pile of mails I have to read.

I for one am glad something so ridiculous as an arguement won't have such major long lasting effects on the community, it's members or games being develped in the future.

i Do very much hope that we all can show a litle respect and understanding here and be willing not to let a couple of moments of irrationality and some angry words have a long lasting negative effect, ---- frankly i would hope we are all a bit more grown up than that.

For myself I'm glad Tom will be sticking around, and look forward to playing Mota at whatever time Tom is ready to release it.

Beware the grue!

dark.