Hi Keao,

I like to jump the first two barrels and then stop running.  Now when I hear
the next two barrels coming, I start running again and jump them.  Now usually
the bird will come before the next barrel.  So keep running and hold down the
left shift key while you hear the bird.

HTH

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Computers run on smoke. Yep, that's why that if you see all of the smoke coming
out of your computer it ain't gonna run no more.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA