Hi Dark,

Come to think of it I think the hammer did flash a couple of times
before running out, but I might be mistaken. Sheesh, its been 25 years
or so since I played the original DK, and of course I had the Atari
2600 version and the Collecovision version. Although, I liked the game
I rarely played it much because Donkey Kong was extremely hard to
play.