Hi Dark,

Did you just say 4 levels? The Donkey Kong I remember, the Colleco
version I had, I believe had like 10 levels. The version for the
Colleco was a lot better than the Atari version, but yeah you might
want to look for a retro remake of it. Either that you can play the
game via an emulator like Stella Atari. I believe I have Donkey Kong
for Stella.