Yes.  The game, as people currently know it, will become mission1, in a
multiple mission game.  When I first designed the game, it actually contained
more buildings, units, and resources than are currently present.  I shaved a
few things down, to balance the game play, and make things fun, yet not
overwhelming and difficult.  With mission 2, I will be putting much of that
"lost" content back into the game, since the people who play it have already
learned about the game from the first mission.  This means I will be able to
add more complexity, without necessarily overwhelming anyone.