That's true as well, and I've always enjoyed giving people the freedom to start
wherever they want.  I think this pretty much shows that I need to leave fog of
war out.

On the positive side of things, I was playing mission 2 last night, and I have
been still playing it all day today!  In my opinion, it is much more fun than
mission 1, and I'm still adding things.  I can't wait for everyone else to try
it.  :)