Is there a difference in work quality or something between a builder filling in as a peasant and an actual peasant?
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I broke castaways, plus soldiers and knights

hmmmHmmm.

how many peasants do you have? I don't just mean builders and bakers who are
part timing, I mean full time peasants, sinse i'VE NOTICED YOU REALLY NEED
PLENTY TO GET JOBS DONE, AND THE MORE VARIETIES OF JOB YOU NEED DOING, EG,
GRINDINg flour, spinning yarn, the more peasants you need.

Currently on mission 2 it's spinning that is causing the problem. I've got
70 firs, but nnone of my peasants want to spin them into cloth, and I keep
getting injured people.

Beware the Grue!¬