From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About the mag

Hi Ron,

That sounds fair in terms of catching the community up on past news
for the magazine, but I do have some concerns. For instance, I am
pretty sure I sent you some kind of press releases for MOTA. I would
hate to see you send out an announcement for say beta 17 when I'm
about to release beta 21 on Monday. I'm away from home today, but I
have plans to finish work on beta 21 this weekend so if there are any
past announcements for MOTA I'd prefer to pull them from the mag.

HTH