From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About the mag

Hi Shaun,

Well, with all do respect if we went to audio instead of a webzine
then in effect what we would have is a podcast. While I agree an
Audyssey podcast would be cool their are already technology podcasts
like this available such as those on Blind Cool tech. I don't think we
should confuse the magazine with a different format like a podcast as
we could certainly have both if that were something the community
would be interested in.

cheers!