From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 2:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hi Tommy,

Try again. Near the bottom of the Mysteries of the Ancients home page you
will see a link labeled "Windows (X86)" in the downloads section.
That is the link to download the 32-bit version for Windows. The only
version currently with not available status is the Linux version as I still
need to update the Linux version of the game engine.

HTH

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6356 (20110806) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6356 (20110806) information _____________

http://www.eset.com