I really haven't noticed it to be honest.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:04 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Hi Karl,

As for running and pausing when you press enter I have no clue as to
what causes it. People have been complaining about that for a while
now, I've looked, and can't find any reason for the problem. I can't
fix what I don't know is wrong. Best thing to do right now is to
ignore or overlook it because fixing things like that is really,
really, really low on my list of priorities right now. Its not
something I personally consider critical.

/As for jumping the Genesis Engine uses an analog jump system similar
to many mainstream PC and console games. I'm not going to totally
rewrite the jump system to allow you to press control and press right
arrow x number of times because its not a standard method of jumping
and I personally don't like it. This methodology of pressing jump and
hitting an arrow several times is something the audio games community
came up with and it is not standard. I'm trying to introduce some true
mainstream standards into my projects so I'm sorry, but I'm not going
to change it for something I consider to be contrary to those
standards and quality I'm trying to introduce here.

Cheers!