As he said, it's a known issue that'll be fixed in a patch.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 21 Released

Tom, Just got the game.
The sound for the scope does not seem to work though there is a scope tracking sound in the folder.
 At 09:38 p.m. 7/08/2011, you wrote:
Hi Bryan,

Well, I have a theory about the pause thing, and I may be right or
wrong. It is completely possible that this is a system specific issue
rather than anything to do with the engine or game itself. No program
runs exactly the same on every computer. There are differences in CPU
speed, memory, hardware, Windows versions, etc and the best a
developer can hope for is that it works correctly on the majority of
systems and the rest is given over to luck and chance.

Of course, it could always be the engine as well. I updated or
corrected a few things in the G3D input module, and by fixing some
bugs/problems it might have effected other things like running and
picking stuff up at the same time. I'm obviously not going to change
it back as that wouldn't help matters. Besides realistically a person
can't run and pick things up off the ground at the same time anyway.
Let's get real here.

Cheers!