Hi Darren,

I'm glad you like the new weapon sounds. I recently purchased them and
felt they sounded better than the ones I was using. So put them in
beta 21.

As for the "dead end" message Angela says when walking into a wall no
problem. I've got to release a patch anyway to fix the laser sight so
this is a relatively simple modification I can make in that patch. So
that should be in the next version.

As for strength that stat is fixed. I can however lower the amount of
points the sword removes from Angela's strength every time she swings
it. I'll take a look at perhaps lowering the amount of strength it
requires to swing the sword.

Cheers!