Hi Jeremy.

i like this communal enemy idea, but might I suggest rather tha including it in the single player mission three, which should afterall at least theoretically be completable by someone on their own, have a separate mode for it.

In fact if multiplayer in castaways is going to be a growing thing, then perhaps there need to be new multiplayer specific missions and modes attached to it separate from single player.

in fact for me, i'd really like to see the number of jobs and expantions generally increased before people start thinking about a full scale multiplayer co op against an enemy.

for instance the ability to build larger houses holding more people, the ability to build trade goods, train troops, generally expand up from the sort of bronze age settlements we have now into something a bit more empire worthy.

thus, multiplayer would be a cooperation of expanding city states with a long way to expand too, rather than one or two villages getting together to bosh the invaders.

that sort of cooperation is one I'd absolutely love to see in the game.

Beware the grue!