I completely agree Dark.  I want to continue to have a distinct single player
campaign that will never require you to play with other people online.  The
co-op mode will be a multiplayer version of the campaign, but I am also open to
giving the co-op mode its own unique mission or 2.  Those could be ones
intended to be completed as a team, because they are simply too difficult for
an individual person to win.

I like the idea of larger houses.  I'll consider adding that, but they would of
course need to require enough resources so that people almost alway, or always,
started out with normal houses and switched over later.  If they were too
similar in price, I have a feeling most people would never build the smaller
ones again simply to save themselves space and the trouble upgrading later.
These would be particularly useful on missions like mission 3 where you have an
easier time if you have fewer buildings to defend.  I'll give it some thought.