That's a pretty good idea, and I will keep it in mind.  I've got a few ideas
that I think would be cool as multiplayer options, but I'm worried about adding
them since it would divide the playerbase.  There are only so many people
playing multiplayer, the number seems to be growing though, and if there are
even only 2 modes that means there is suddenly only half as many people playing
each mode.  I don't want to thin the players out so much that no mode has
enough people to be fun anymore.  As the number of online players grows, it
will be nice to add new features.