I personally found centering the chimps and igorning the projectiles worked best for me, sinse the projectiles only start moving a bit after the chips appear, and can be harder to here once they've been moving a bit.

I lost quite a few times before I started concentrating on the chimps rather than what they were throwing.

Beware the gRue!

To: "Hayden Presley" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awsome homer thoughts

Hi Hayden,

You definitely need to center the projectiles and chimpanzees to shoot down the projectiles. Others have also used the strafe technique, but as you said, you don't make many points that way. I can send you an mp3 if you wish.

BFN

    Jim

A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: "Keep off the  Grass."

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA