Hi Dark,

Cool, thanks, if I ever do another maze type game or level I will have a key to
announce location and direction.  The thing is, a maze for me has no replay
value, so don't know that I will make more of them.  On level 3 both the
chimpanzees and the projectile sounds move as you turn toward them to shoot
down the projectile.  Glad that you like the different sounds of the
projectiles as you shoot them.  I often play level 3 just for the noise and
destruction of the projectiles.

BFN

    Jim

You are in a maze of twisty little programs, all alike.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA