From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 3:32 AM
To: dark
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awsome homer thoughts

Hi Dark,

Cool, thanks, if I ever do another maze type game or level I will have a key
to announce location and direction.  The thing is, a maze for me has no
replay value, so don't know that I will make more of them.  On level 3 both
the chimpanzees and the projectile sounds move as you turn toward them to
shoot down the projectile.  Glad that you like the different sounds of the
projectiles as you shoot them.  I often play level 3 just for the noise and
destruction of the projectiles.

BFN

     Jim

You are in a maze of twisty little programs, all alike.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA