Well tom on that note, If someone wants to actually develop the pkb sim they are probably welcome to the code.
Its autoit they can take the concept and do something with it.
THe group died 2 years ago and stopped producing a year maybe 6 months before that.
The other I am not sure.
I still have a pkb archive of 500mb with descriptions but as I never recieved many comments and requests its no longer on the box.
And eventually I may even delete it fully here to.