Hi,

Hmmmm....Well, thanks for the info, but I really don't have any desire
to install and demo the voices from Koba. As I've said if I really
want to access those voices, at least the ones available from Freedom
Scientific, I'll start Jaws and use my new JFW screen reader support
to access the RealSpeak voices in my games. It is not a big deal to
me. I've got plenty of SAPI voices to fall back on for Jim Kitchens
games etc that strictly use SAPI support.

>From what information you've given me purchasing Vocalizer is not
worth my time. As I am primarily an American English speaking person
another German or Russian voice really wouldn't apply to me. Plus if
the voices sound worse than RealSpeak Direct voices then I'm
definitely not trying and buying. The Ivona voices like Kendra, Joey,
etc are more important to me than the RealSpeak voices such as Tom,
Jill, Samantha, Jennifer, etc  because they sound better in my
opinion. Why would I buy Vocalizer when I could have all the U.S. and
UK. Ivona voices for the price of two Vocalizer voices?

Cheers!