I have another question.
I have used demo versions of Ivona voices and thus I know what they sound like and how they work. But what can you tell me about Cereproc voices in general, even if they are only 32 bit products? Are there updates to the products and do you get such information or are your voices years old by now? And what do you have to do when you bought one or more voices?