Hi,

Yikes! That's crazy. Testing someone if they have the required C/C++
education just to download a SDK is very insulting. Its not that a
person couldn't pass the test, I'm sure I could, but for crying out
loud most people take a developer at their word. Nobody I know of is
quite that anal about their SDKs. For instance, if a person goes to
Microsoft's developer network, MSDN, anyone with a desire to can
freely download most of their SDKs. There are no tests, forms to fill
out, etc. The only annoying requirement is Microsoft's website wants
you to use there jenuine advantage tool to make sure you are running a
legal copy of windows. That's a bit obsessive security in my opinion,
but nowhere as rediculous as testing a developer on the spot if he or
she has the skills to use that particular SDK.

Cheers!