To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 7:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Checking direct x

Hello Dark and List,

I can't answer your questions about DirectX 10 I was not aware there
was such a thing, I'm running DirectX 9.0C, and this is on an xp
machine. My folks box is running 7, it's a new dell, and I know it has
directx as well, I think it's still 9 though.

As far as directx information that I can help with. Dark you were
close with your directx command in the run dialog, go for this though.
In the run dialog, and I would presume in the vista/7 search box type
in dxdiag and hit enter. That'll bring up a multitab dialog box which
will allow querying and adjusting of various directx options. Of
interest and relevance is that the directx version is at the bottom of
the system tab, the one you land on by default.

Hth
Dave.