Hi Dark,

Direct3D 10 is not available for download because it ships with
Windows Vista by default. The Direct3D 10 components are now apart of
the core Windows APIs, and updates can be gotten through Windows
update or through service packs. Since you are not running Vista you
can't get it through Windows update or download it separately since it
was never officially released for XP and earlier.

Cheers!