Hi all,

I just checked out Dave's DirectX patch for XP. There are two things
you probably should know before downloading. Number one, it is a
pirated copy and therefore probably is illegal seeing as it is a
pirated version of DirectX 10. Number two, this is a release candidate
version, IE a beta release, so its not a stable version by any means.
You might be better off finding someone with Vista SP2, and asking
them to copy the required files for DX 10 in order to insure you have
the latest stable version. Beyond that as a moderator I really can not
condone this discussion on list as I'm pretty sure we are now
discussing piracy as DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 are not legally
licensed for XP. I'm sorry, but lets stop this discussion here before
we begin pirating DirectX 10 or DirectX 11 illegally.

Thanks.