Hi,

I'm not sure I would do that honestly. Microsoft never officially
supported XP with DirectX 10 and DirectX 11, and although I've heard
of hacked copies floating around I don't know how stable they are.
Bottom line, XP is out of date and instead of people fighting the
obvious problem they really should consider upgrading as to avoid
these types of issues in the future. I think backwards compatibility
with XP is only going to get worse instead of better. Which is why all
of the Windows computers here are all running Windows 7.

Cheers!