I'm not sure how useful this would be, but I've currently got over a terabite of unused space on my laptop and desktop, so I could hold onto some files if need be. I don't have a sharing service such as dropbox though, so that could impact thing significantly. Anyhow, let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:53:15 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audyssey plus or extra

Hi Dark,

I've been thinking about those issues. I'm pretty sure I can take care
of those issues if needed.

As far as submitting content if I were the editor of the show I could
take submissions via Dropbox, Sendspace, or Rapidshare, edit the
submissions, and put them into an hour long show on  a monthly or
quarterly basis then put them on the host site.

As far as archiving goes my own web space isn't quite up to holding several shows, but I could use a Sendspace Max account with 100 GB of space to store the show's archives. That would work out for everyone as there would be lots of space for archives and I would get Sendspace Max points for every archive downloaded helping to contribute to the financial needs of the podcast. Then, all we would need is a place to
put up the podccasts pages and news. Any thoughts?

Cheers!