Hi,

I'll add my vote both to Thomas's comment on the main menu format, I
like their format and it works well for me, I believe it would be good
for the community, and to Kelly and Thomas and say that I much rather
prefer a professionally done podcast, I don't expect a perfect one, I
mean while your making it if you ohm or drop something or whatever or
the phone rings or the IM client goes off because you forgot to shut
it down, that's fine, but post production edit that out, I can also
help with this. I've got goldwave 5.58, audacity, and a demo of Sound
forge 10.

Hth
Dave.