Which brings me to the next thing on the agenda for this morning.
What label will we be doing this under.
audyssey, blind games, audiogames.net or the ag forum, or a seperate label on podyssey. Then there is actual copywrite, I assume we really don't want to quote a list of names, nbut then we need to put this to a community label or something. There is licencing, I have had loads of stuff under the creative commans or gpl but have never bothered with actually reading and trying to understand those, so will have to decide what one we choose and what licence would be good for us. We will have to avoid any music made by large record companies etc, but over that, as I said we shouldn't have to much hastle. Regretably I don't have the equipment to make my own music, well at least not all and due to space probably won't for the forseaable futurre.
At 03:43 p.m. 10/11/2011 +0000, you wrote:
I like that idea myself, sinse then it'd be far easier to submit stuff.

blind cool tech just doesn't seem as reliable as it used to, ---- they never in fact posted my smugglers 3 review at all when I sent it and indeed some of my older game reviews have disappeared too (I'll stick them on sendspace, but stil it's irritating).

Thus maybe it's time for something game specific, and the main menue format works well.

My only concerns are firstly, how difficult this will be for the hoster to commit to posting every three months etc, sinse it'd not be good if the pod cast started and then stopped, and secondly whether the older episodes can be perminantly archived somewhere so that they are always available.

Provided these things are dealt with I think it could be a good thing indeed and may even contribute something myself if I can.

Beware the grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audyssey plus or extra

Hi,

I like that. A name like Paudyssey would make sense. I know there are
sites like Paudio books. Which does audio books vial podcasts. This
would fit in with the entire podcasting theme.

How I see the show format would be something like main menu's setup.
You have a host who gives the news, and then you would have game
reviews, demonstrations, etc done by the community itself. Just like
Main Menu's format. Its one that works out well for them, and would
probably work for us as well.

Cheers!