Hi Shaun,

No offense Dropbox royally sucks. As for what you have to say about
Sendspace is only true if you have a free membership. Someone with a
Pro or max account does not have the issues you are talking about and
here is why.

With a Sendspace Max account I have 100 GB of storage space.Dropbox
doesn't nearly offer that amount of space for storage. With Sendspace
Max it allows up to 8 GB of uploads/downloads per day. Again Dropbox
doesn't even come close to allowing the volume of downloads and
uploads. With Sendspace Max I can keep files as long as I want as long
as I pay the bills.With Dropbox I believe files expire after acertain
amount of time. Those are just some of the reasons why I would find
Dropbox not very desirable for doing this podcast.

Basically, I know you are gungho for this podcast idea, but if you
want us to take you seriously you need to research your facts. No one
likes it if someone who is directing the show doesn't know his but
from a hole in the ground, and from what I've seen so far you are not
the person who should be in charge of the planning. I've read several
of your mis informed post, and I've finally had enough of this
misinformed info you are spreading around. Either get your crap
together or let someone else more competent take over.

Cheers!