Hi,

Well, that doesn't really help, because we'd have to put the podcast
archives somewhere where everyone could get access to them. If we used
your hard drive as the archive it wouldn't work because we'd have to
install an ftp server on that computer, and then since you probably
have a standard account with your ISP there would be bandwidth
limitations on how much could be downloaded etc. Just not a vialble
solution in my opinion.

As for Dropbox accounts etc you can use a free account for that. All
of the file sharing services have a free user account for basic
sharing services and paid accounts for pros who wish to store a lot
more files than the normal user or people who download a lot of stuff
from the sharing service.

HTH