hi kelly.
Well aparently you can get it for free if you have a podcast and send it to them for review I run another tech cast that has this I think, you get a special code when buying. But thats only 1 option there is enough music round I could sertainly freely use.
sites like iimusic, ptesquad, ubiktune, brainstorm or biglion to name a few.
Then there is that big 7gb archive of megaman tunes I got some time back, the stuff by onj louis synthstudio, queststudios though thats in midi, arfy and probably others that I probably have round so in that reguard I have a lot of free to use material. If you want to help though thats fine, I don't have the equipment you have and you could be a great asset to the team. On that note sadly to say right now the audiogames forum has not pushed out many interested users though its early days. Though litterally I posted a topic last night, one user asked me a question which I answered. In the time I have been sleeping its moved a way down the fist page of new stuff. I'll leave it for a few days more but unless I get some major interest in the next few weeks excluding christmas and such, with only 6 people being interested right now well the market is quite small but its only a day and most are still swamping anyway.