Actually tom, some of those sapi 5.4 things sound really quite nice, ---- possibly the first positive change I've heard with windows 7 yet :D.

Actually a friend of mine who had a degree in computer science was speculating about such tags back in 2003, and now of course ms have proved her right and done it.

So, even if I will have to lose realspeak daniel (who according to nuance I probably shouldn't have reading sapi applications anyway), getting a new voice could actually give some bennifits too which is good.

As to sapi four, the only game I ever saw which used sapi four was blind man's bluff. As I remember that game was less than steller, in fact I don't even think it was as good as acefire, ---- so why would you want to use sapi four anyway?

Beware the grue!