wow interactive books and other things.
really rocks that.
At 07:27 p.m. 14/11/2011 -0500, you wrote:
Hi,

Yeah. Well, like I said, I think the ssml and xml tagging to force
SAPI 5.4 compatible voices to make proper real time changes on the fly
in documents very cool. You can even have it switch voices on the fly
while reading a document too. The only problem is, of course, not
every application has been updated to the new API  so the ability to
do that may very.

Cheers!