----- Original Message -----
From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 10:07 AM

Reputation cost for sending chat messages? what? I can't see how this makes
any gameplay sense. I agree the chats can get annoying, but I sincerely hope
a different approach will be taken. I likewise don't really understand the
medkits healing zombies... I think a limit needs to be drawn somewhere, and
some things should be purely beneficial, rather than modified just for
feature's sake. Medkits heal players, and players need to load them one at a
time. How much more need there be really?

I think that once Jeremy has the channel system in place, it should cure
most of these problems.

What would be nice is if the channels had a frequency range from 20.000 to
11,000.000. Pressing control slash would then let you enter in a frequency
number, with 20.000 being the default, public channel.

If you're having issues with alt slash, delete your keyconfig.ini. It seemed
to fix the problem for me.

I honestly would rather prefer Jeremy mend the bugs that are there and
continue working on missions, rather than burdening him with more exotic
game ideas.

Kai